Season tickets for guarded and self-service bicycle storage
You can purchase a season ticket online for all secure self-service storage facilities, as well as several guarded storage facilities. For most guarded storage facilities, you must purchase a season ticket directly from the attendant.
Guarded bicycle storage with service attendants
Most annual season tickets for guarded storage can be purchased from the storage facility attendant. An annual season ticket will expire automatically at the end of your season ticket term.
Purchase an annual season ticket online
If you have a personal OV-chipkaart, you can purchase an annual season ticket for several guarded bicycle storage facilities online. The following locations currently offer this service:
- Amersfoort Centraal
- Amsterdam Amstel
- Amsterdam Sloterdijk
- Amsterdam Zuid (Mahlerplein + Zuid (Strawinsky)
- Arnhem Centraal (Centrumzijde, Sonsbeekzijde)
- Breda (Belcrumzijde, Centrumzijde)
- Utrecht Centraal (Knoop)
- Utrecht Centraal (Jaarbeursplein, Stationsplein)
- Utrecht Vaartsche Rijn
How it works
- Click on order today
- You will receive a confirmation and the general terms and conditions via e-mail.
- You can begin using your season ticket once we have received your payment. This usually takes around 30 minutes after completing your order.
- The first time you wish to store your bicycle using your season ticket, check in by holding your OV-chipkaart against the card reader. When you collect your bicycle, check out with the attendant. He or she will see that you have purchased an annual season ticket, and will then attach a season ticket sticker to your bicycle. From then on, you can store your bicycle in the facility without having to check in or out until your season ticket expires.
An annual season ticket costs a maximum of € 105. More affordable annual season ticket are also available for some storage facilities. See the overview for all rates, or click on 'Purchase online' and select your station for the prices for an annual season ticket.
Free storage options
Some bicycle storage facilities allow you to store your bicycle for the first 10 days for free, with no season ticket. These include the storage facilities in Assen, Beverwijk, Delft, Den Bosch, Helmond and Zutphen.
Secure self-service bicycle storage
How it works
1. Click on order today to purchase a season ticket for your personal OV-chipkaart.
2. You will receive a confirmation and the general terms and conditions via e-mail.
3. You can begin using your season ticket once we have received your payment. This usually takes around 30 minutes after completing your order.
An annual season ticket for a self-service storage facility is € 55 per year. Other rates apply for the following stations:
- Station Amsterdam Sloterdijk € 75 per year
- Station Hilversum Sportpark € 105 per year
At the self-service storage facilities at stations Amersfoort Schothorst and Hilversum Sportpark, you cannot use your OV-chipkaart to store your bicycle. Instead, you must request a season ticket via ‘Request bicycle locker season ticket’. During the order process, select either ‘Amersfoort Schothorst’ or ‘Hilversum Sportpark’ under 'location'. Our customer service will contact you to complete the order.