Day ticket bicycle
Take your bike on the train throughout the Netherlands.
- The price is the same, irrespective of the number of kilometres travelled by train.
- Now available as an e-ticket or mobile ticket as well
- The bicycle ticket does not have to be checked in
- Only put your bicycle in the specially designated places in the train. If there is no room there, you cannot take your bike.
- Remove luggage or bags from your bicycle and keep an eye on it yourself.
- The ticket is also valid for other carriers
- Only valid in combination with a normal ticket.
- Not valid in ICE and Thalys and NS buses.
Do I have to pay more for a bicycle ticket if I am on a long train journey?
No, there is a single fare for this ticket. It does not matter whether you are on a long train journey or a short one.