Available as mobile ticket
Day ticket dog
For when you take your pet with you on the train.
iDeal and creditcard: Secure payment
- Your pet travels with you in the train for € 3.30
- Now available as an e-ticket or mobile ticket as well
- The dog ticket does not have to be checked in
- Small pets may be taken free of charge in a bag or basket or on your lap
- A guide dog that is clearly recognisable as such travels free of charge
- Dogs are not allowed to occupy a seat and are not allowed in alternative transport. An exception is made for guide dogs
- The dog ticket is valid in domestic NS and Arriva trains
- Only valid in combination with a normal ticket
Can I bring a dog onto an NS bus during maintenance work?
For safety reasons it is unfortunately not allowed to bring dogs onto buses. An exception is made for guide dogs.
Do I have to pay more for a bicycle ticket if I am on a long train journey?
No, there is a single fare for this one-day ticket. It does not matter whether you are on a long train journey or a short one. So you can travel all around the Netherlands.