Amsterdam region travel ticket
A one-day ticket that is valid in the train, tram, bus and metro.
- Everything is on just 1 ticket. It gives you unlimited travel in Amsterdam and throughout the region
- Carefree travel on public transport in Amsterdam and the Amsterdam region
- Cheaper than separate tickets
Good to know
- 1-day (€ 21), 2-day (€ 31,50) and 3-day (€ 40.50) tickets are available
- Included is a handy map showing places of interest in and around Amsterdam
- See the Terms & Conditions (in dutch)
Who is the Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for?
The Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket is intended for tourists from other countries, but can be used by everyone (including residents of the Netherlands).
How do I travel using the Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket?
Travelling using the ticket is the same as with a normal single-use smart card. You check in and out for each carrier company. Also available as a ticket on your smart phone.