Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket
Unlimited travel through Amsterdam and its region by train, tram, bus and metro for either 1, 2 or 3 days.
- Unlimited travel across the Amsterdam area with just one ticket
- Carefree travel on public transport in Amsterdam and the Amsterdam region
- Cheaper than separate tickets
- 1-day (€ 21), 2-day (€ 31,50) and 3-day (€ 40.50) tickets are available
- Including a handy map showing places of interest in and around Amsterdam
- See the Terms & Conditions (in dutch)
Who is the Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket for?
The Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket is aimed at foreign tourists, but may be used by anyone (including residents of the Netherlands).
How do I travel using the Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket?
Travelling using the ticket is the same as with a normal single-use smart card. You check in and out for each carrier company. Also available as a ticket on your smart phone.