Discover the Maas-Rhine Euregio area by bus and train
€ 18,50 per day
- Travel the Maas-Rhine area all day long for one day for just € 18,50
- For up to two adults and three children under 12 at weekends and on public holidays
- Valid in Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands
- Valid at peak hours too
- Valid on weekends and holidays
On precisely what buses and trains is a Euregio-ticket valid?
All scheduled buses in the Maas-Rhine Euregio.
- Germany: all Regional Express (RE) and Regional Bahn (RB) trains
- Belgium: all trains on selected routes, but not on the Thalys, ICE or Euronight
- The Netherlands: all trains
Can I see the area where the Euregio-ticket is valid?
Yes, there is a map in the Euregio-ticket folder showing you precisely where you can travel with a Euregio-ticket.