Discover the Maas-Rhine Euregio area by bus and train.
€ 21,70 per day
- Travel the Maas-Rhine area for a whole day for just € 21,70
- For up to two adults and three children under 12
- Valid in Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands
- Valid at peak hours too
- Valid on weekends and holidays
On which buses and trains can I travel with the Euregioticket?
All scheduled buses in the Maas-Rhine Euregio.
- Germany: all Regional Express (RE) and Regional Bahn (RB) trains
- Belgium: all trains on selected routes, but not on the ICE or Euronight
- The Netherlands: in all trains on train routes in South Limburg (below Roermond)
Can I see the area where the Euregio-ticket is valid?
Yes, there is a map in the Euregio-ticket folder showing you precisely where you can travel with a Euregio-ticket.